- Includes: (1) Barracuda2 chuck body, (4) self-centering jaw sets, (1) woodworm screw chuck, (1) spindle adapter, (1) gear key, (1) Allen wrench, (8) screws, (1) storage case
- Barracuda2 chuck body is 3. 5″ Diameter and weighs 4 lbs. ; pre-threaded to 1″ X 8TPI and includes 3/4″ X 16TPI spindle adapter
- #1 step jaws: 3/32″ To 1-3/8″ & 11/16″ To 2-3/8″; #2 round jaws: 7/8″ To 1-1/2″ &1-1/4″ To 2″; #3 wide bowl jaws: 3-1/16″ To 4-3/8″; pin jaws: 1″ To 2-1/4″
- With the variety of included jaws, The CSC3000C will mount most turning projects onto your Lathe; including bowls, spindles, pens, other small turning projects, and much more
- This is a C-Series Chuck; Compatible with all additional C-Series Jaws and accessories: 7-3/4″ Jumbo Flat Jaws (CJAWFJ2), 5″ Small Flat Jaws (CJAWFJ1), Set of 2 Alligator Jaws (LCALJAWS), Pen Blank Drilling Jaws (CJAWPEN), 8-1/4″ Super Finishing Jaws (CJAWXL), and more!
Maximize the Ability of Your Existing Wood Lathe
You will now easily be able to fitwork pieces with the PSI Woodworking CSC3000C Barracuda Wood Lathe Key Chuck System. Giving you high-performance, this Barracuda Lathe Key Chuck Systems completely accessorized and equipped to give the best results.
Sturdy and Easy to Operate
With a stunning build quality, the PSI Woodworking CSC3000C Barracuda Wood Lathe Key Chuck System includes a T handle jaw tightening key that enables you to tighten the jaws with only one hand while your other hand is free to support your work. This power tool also comes with a wide variety of accessories – including 4 sets of jaws, and will mount any project onto the lathe.