- Easy Wood Tools 4-1/2” diameter x 1-1/4” x 8 TPI Easy Wood Tool precision CNC machined aluminum faceplate. Comes with Set Screws, 8 Large Mounting Screw Holes and Spanner Hole
- Our Aluminum Easy Faceplates have a shorter overall length to keep your work close to the headstock for less vibration and safer turning.
- Manufactured to high tolerances from corrosion-resistant, solid aluminum bar.
- Lasered hub – quickly identify thread size. Set screws allow you to run lathe in reverse (sanding only), excludes 1″x 8 TPI x 2″ Faceplate
- Designed and Manufactured 100% in the USA
This 4 1/2″ diameter x 1-1/14″ x 8 TPI Easy Wood Tool precision CNC machined bright aluminum faceplate can be screwed to bowl blanks then securely mounted on the lathe. This faceplate will meet the needs of the most demanding wood turner. CNC precision machined from solid aluminum, it will never rust or transfer stains when turning green wood. The aluminum body will greatly minimize tool damage if accidentally contacted. Lower profile (1/2” thick plate) will keep work closer to the headstock bearing thus reducing vibration. Hub has 2 each 5/16” set screws to lock to threads and run in the reverse direction for sanding operations. Plate has 8 large countersunk screw holes that will accept #14 screws to maximize holding power and securely mount projects. Has 5/16” spanner hole on plate for easy removal using lever bar (not included). Hub is laser etched with thread size for quick identification. Includes spindle washer to allow easy removal of chuck from the lathe.