- MANY DIGITAL CALIPERS CAN BE INACCURATE, arrive with dead or weak batteries or have a rough or sticky movement. Our all stainless steel caliper glides smoothly, with accuracy to within .0005 inch, .01 millimeter, 1/64.” It has automatic on/off and the IP54 rating provides a great level of liquid and dust resistance. You can purchase it with confidence and your experience using it will be enjoyable and trouble-free.
- HIGHER QUALITY AND VALUE AT A GREAT PRICE. No more frustration from imprecise measurements, or difficulty reading the lines; you get fine precision on a large easy to read LCD screen. The metal lasts longer than calipers with plastic or carbon fiber parts. It is used by professionals and hobbyists alike, by jewelers, hobbyists, woodworkers, machinists, DIY, automotive mechanics and more.
- YOUR TIME IS VALUABLE. Stop wasting it trying to find different tools to measure SAE or Metric parts, it easily converts between inches, millimeters and fractions in one hand-tool, plus measures inside + outside dimensions, diameters, steps, and has a depth gauge. Zero it at any point for differential measuring; easily locatable in the protective bright red case.
- SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE is there to support you for any questions or problems. Electronic devices can sometimes fail but this one has a very low failure rate. EAGems offers tips on usage and care. If failure or problems do occur, you’re covered with a minimum 2-year warranty and hassle-free refund or replacement. We want to ensure the best experience for our customers.
- EAGems is a family-owned and operated business. We strive to offer excellent products to our customers. Just reach out to us to get help with any tips, questions or issues.